Thursday, April 10, 2008

No, it's not an April fools joke....

Things around here seem to be a little crazy lately...extra work, stress from 18 yr daughter having a little prang in her car, & no time to scrap = not happy Jan! LOL

DD comes home on 1st April to let me know she had hit her friends car - my first reaction was, this is an April Fools joke! But no, it definately wasn't an April Fools joke. I goes outside to look at the car & this is what I seen .....




(please excuse the dirty car....things are so dry out here & we had had a really windy day that blew half of the regions bare, dry paddocks over the rest of the entire state....then followed by about 100 spits of rain = one spotty dusty car)

Luckily no-one was hurt, and there's minimal damage to both cars...but wow the cost $$$$ of getting minimal damage repaired is unbelievable!

We're currently waiting to hear from the friends insurance company to find out the exact cost of her car, so that we can then decide whether to claim on our insurance. If the total of both cars is around the same as, or less than, the excess...then we won't bother to claim on insurance. So, once that's sorted out, we can then get on with getting DD's car repaired.

Here are the LO's I've completed over the last couple of weeks....I think! LOL, been too stressed to even know when I actually did them...

This first one is about some of the simple things in life that I love. It is a part of my BOM that I am participating in over at Scrapbooknbits, which is being done by Jane...thanks for the great inspiration Jane!

Next is one about my DS & his love of music & his guitar.

This one is of me in Venice back in 1985...wow that seems sooooo long ago, and I can't believe how young I look! I used the yummy contents of the March value kit from Scrapbooknbits for this one.

And this last one is my entry in the April "scrap your stash" at SnB....inspired by the very talented Julie Collins! This photo is of DD & I, taken on her Yr 12 graduation night.

Well, that's all from me for now....till next time that I find time to come & blog....Toodlepip! (LOL)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails