Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick update....

My oh my....where has the last month or so gone??? I'd swear the time goes faster & faster, because I keep complaining that it's whizzing by at too fast a pace. Maybe if I stop mentioning it, it'll slow down? Do ya think? ....lol, I wish!

Anyway...just a quick update of layouts, because I'm too tired to even think about what's been happening since my last blog episode.

Most of these LO's are from various challenges...I may be pushing it a bit to actually try and remember which was for what challenge....but I'll give it a shot!

The first 2 LO's are from my recent online class that I hosted over at Scrapbook N Bits on 27th May. I had a fabo time doing the class with a great bunch of gals, who all loved their finished LO's :)


This one was for the May Scrap the Boys challenge - using things that measure as embellishments & having the word "Grow" or "Time" in the title......

This one was for the latest CC challenge at SnB - using at least 2 photos, round cardstock base & at least 20 (i think) brads......


Another CC challenge at SnB - using a Becky Fleck sketch.....


CC challenge at SnB - using lots of circles & spots in both embellishments & papers.....


This one was from a free class that ToniM hosted over at SnB - just gorgeous! Love those lollipop flowers!......


May - White with 1 challenge...using white, olive green & birdies.....



Well, that's about it from me for now. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend ....although if the weather is anything like it is forcasted here, I think it's going to be a stay at homer! So, maybe that will mean some scrapping time....yeahhhhh!
Cheers everyone.....and have a good one!

6 comments:

Monique said...

I agree Linda - I can't believe we are almost half way through the year!!!
I really enjoyed doing your class, and loved your layouts.
I love all your challenge layouts - you are doing fantastic work!!

Julie said...

Great LO's Linda.
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

Jane said...

Hope you got your scrapping done this weekend Linda :). Fabbo LO's, your certainly in your element :)

Ceci said...

Wow you sure have been busy Linda...love all your layouts. By the way you have been tagged on my blog! ;)

Susan Longman said...

Just popping by your blog to check out your work ...beautiful layouts :)

Monique said...

Hey Linda,
Just letting you know you've been tagged! LOL
Also, there is a little award on my blog for you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails