Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July already....

...............................
.............................................
...................................................................
..................................................................................................



Can you believe it?? July already!?!? It means getting all those accounts, invoices & bookwork up to date....all ready for tax time! eeeeek. But it's also time for a big surprise at Scrapbook n Bits - all I can tell you at this stage is that it will be in the middle of JULY.....stay tuned for more info as more is revealed on this big surprise.......
No layouts to share this post :-( ..... I have myself a new computer & all my recent LO's are on the old one - but I will try to update soon!
Hope everyone is having a fab week.....happy hump day! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails