Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Provence....





In the south of France is our next destination for the Scrapboutique postcards of the world competition...and this is our postcard - isn't it just devine?!?!?   
There is so much inspiration in this postcard, that it has my head in a spin....LOL....I think I have too many ideas going on in my head!  I've pulled out all the bits in my stash that I think will suit, but there's no way I can fit it all on one page - so I'm sure I'll be swapping & changing my mind over and over on which "bits" to use.  I have something pieced together at the moment, but I think I need to sleep on it & have a fresh approach on it tomorrow....so, stay tuned - hopefully I will have my LO finished soon.........ish!


But I do have a few other LO's that I can share with you.....

This one I did for the CC colour challenge over at Bons - to use kraft, blue, green & a touch of yellow - a large photo & the words "Sprinkled with lots of love", which I used for my title.


This one is for the sketch challenge for the CC at Bons - plus some extra criteria to use something round, spottie & a transparency.


Using Bons April girl kit...plus a few bits from my stash


Another using the April girl kit - again with a few bits added from my stash.


And this one using the April boy kit from Bons.


And I'll leave you with a few little sneaks for May's Scrap the Girls & also Kraft it Up challenges :)





Thanks for popping by :)

2 comments:

Monique said...

Wow Linda - you've been scrapping up a storm, these layouts are awesome, I love how you've used bon's kits....
I'm loving Scrapboutique's competition - must get started on this layout!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow Linda! Your work is AMAZING! I love it all! Love your sneaks too! You are one talented lady! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails