Thursday, July 1, 2010

A new month.....

Means new challenges! 

Welcome to the JULY Kraft it Up challenge........

This months challenge is to create a LO of any size, using Kraft, of course :-)...... and you also need to use between 4 and 6 photos, and these can be any sized photos.  If you go to the KIU blog you can see from the CT's gorgeous layouts we have all used an assortment of sizes.

Your entry needs to be emailed to Mel no later than 8pm on the 31st July - kraft.it.up@hotmail.com


And here is my sample using this months criteria....


As you can see, I used 4 little passport sized photos.


It is an awesome challenge this month, to get us out of our comfort zone of scrapping with just 1 or 2 photos - so why not give it a go? 
We'd love to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

i so love that LO.
I really hope I get this months KIU done. Last month scrap wise, was a right-off.
Thanks for the most beatuiful comments on my blog and caring about me :) xx

Paula said...

Love your take on this challenge, will certainly be giving this one a go!

Unknown said...

Oh I so love that LO Linda!! And what a fantastic challenge...I hardly ever use lots of photos, so this will be GREAT!!!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails