Thursday, September 23, 2010

8 more days.....

To get your Kraft it Up challenge in for September!
To check out the details.....go HERE


Still not alot of scrapping happening around here atm.....besides lack of time, I think my mojo has gone walkabout :(   lol

Anyways....here are a few LO's that I haven't shared as yet.....from a few (or maybe more)  weeks ago....




These are pics of the lovely ladies that I scrap with at my LSS
(I hope they don't mind me having their pics on my blog!?!)



Thanks again for dropping by....and for all the lovely comments :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh...man it is so good to see your work again! I love all of them but the first one is my fav! I hear you on the mojo bit...mine has suddenly gone AWOL...sending you some mojo your way! Take care xo

Her Essential Hand said...

agree with Min, have missed you work. but ya.. I have my fix now.
I love all the stitching int he first page and that autumn page is SUTNNING and that middle page.. wowee...

Come back mojo, please Linda misses you. haha :) x

Monique said...

Wow Linda - great layouts for someone whose mojo is missing!! LOL!!
Hope you are not too busy :0)

Monique said...

Forgot to add - I love the way you scrap scenery - you do it so well!!

Kate said...

loving them all Linda, hope to see you more online soon xxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Smashing pages!! Love them!!!

Maree said...

Beautiful pages as always Linda..You must have pulled those Mel Cup photos out of the archives!!!! Love checking out what youve been up to on your blog.
Cheers

Linda Eggleton said...

Thanks everyone!
Yes, Maree....pulled them from the archives...lol. Have been wanting to scrap them for years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails