Friday, November 4, 2011

This month....

I am playing with Websters Pages "A Botanical Christmas" in my DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne!
I was like a little kid at christmas this morning opening up my goodies...and I just couldn't wait to have a play, and I just knew the first page I scrapped HAD to be using this gorgeous die cut paper!


So this is what I have created....

Websters Pages - Botanicals Christmas products used :  Botanicals Christmas die cut & Postcards to santa PP;  Designer fabric stripsDazzle me gems;  Princess petals;   Push pins;   Little storytellers alpha stickers ....and some Prima flowers & leaves, Jillibean Soup sticker & a few buttons from my stash. 

I didn't have much of a choice for christmas pics, as I still don't have my computer back (which has all my pics stored - including some recent ones taken of DD wearing reindeer antlers...lol)....so I've had to go with this fairly old one of yours truly :-/

TFL  xx

4 comments:

Lauren T said...

I love the flower cluster.

Unknown said...

You are soooo lucky Linda!! Love how you have used this websters range and also how you have scrapped a photo of yourself!

psst...MEGA congrats on your MHC win!! I knew you would be the winner!! Enjoy your prize :))Xx

Marelize said...

This layout is gorgeous Linda! I love how you've used the big die cut and the flower cluster looks amazing!
Yes, Chistmas has sneaked up on me too and I'm so not ready yet!
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Rachael Funnell said...

FANTASTIC Layout Linda!!!
YEAH! it's Coming UP to that time of the YEAR....
This is Such a GR8 layout of you!!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails