Thursday, February 9, 2012

"On the move" with Handmade by Suzanne & Lil' Red Rocket....

I wish I was literally "On the move" lol....but in just over a week I will be - for another getaway!
Can't wait!!

My DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne this month features the "On the move" range from Kaisercraft! - love it! & it's perfect for all those bike, car, truck, airplane pics that haven't been scrapped yet! And I'm sure I'm not the only one who has pics like this that need scrapping....so I hope I inspire you all to want (or need) to get this range & get scrapping with those pics!


Here is my first layout using this fabulous range that also includes some gorgeous Lil' Red Rocket goodies :)



Using papers - AccelerateFull Tank & Propel ...plus I've used the little patterned cut off strips at the bottom of these papers.  There's also lots of diecuts from the "Collectables" pack, as well as some Hambly tape, Green Tara paper string....and a Lil' Red rocket denim flower & heart button <3


A few close ups....



A close up of the Lil Red Rocket denim flower & heart button







With all the new CHA products that are hitting our shores at the moment, there is new stock starting to arrive at Handmade by Suzanne...literally by the day!  So if you want to keep up to date & not miss out on all the new products that Suzanne has in store, you can either follow HBS on Facebook, sign up for the HBS Newsletter HERE....or keep an eye on the Handmade by Suzanne blog!


That's all from me for now.....I'm hoping to be back with another layout from this range before we head off on our little holiday.  Stay tuned & thanks for visiting :)

Fingers crossed that my pics are the right way around! - Have been wasting a couple of hours or so trying to get my post right because blogger kept putting all my pics sideways!!!  Grrrrrr.  I had to end up just walking away with it saved in draft form, shutting down the computer & re-doing all the pics again.....and now when I come back to it, it seems to have everything round the right way....I hope!   Please forgive me if they are sideways & you end up with a twisted neck trying to look at them!!!  LOL

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

GREAT range of papers ~ fantastic photo, too & I loooove that denim flower. Works really well here:) Saw you'd had a win somewhere...stuck???? Bird???? Anyway, congrat's on that, too:):)

Charlotte said...

WOW! This is a great page! Love the papers and the photo!! It all is so very cool! :)
And I saw you won at Stuck ... well done and very deserved! Love your scrapping style!

Marelize said...

I love how you've used these papers Linda and what a fantastic photo!
Just think of all the extra pics you'll have to scrap after your trip to Tas. ;)
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Ella Swan said...

Totally stunning page Linda! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails