Saturday, January 25, 2014

Simple Stories - I {heart} summer for All About Scrapbooks / Life.Paper.Scrapbook January sketch

Hi there everyone, welcome to my blog today :)

I have been creating again with Simple Stories "I {heart} summer for All About Scrapbooks.  This is such a fun collection to create with, the patterns & colours are just gorgeous!

My layout is based on the January sketch at Life.Paper.Scrapbook....




I created a fun patchwork effect using squares of the same patterned paper, with strips of yellow stitched between the squares to help separate it all & give it some pop.
 
 
This is the sketch at L.P.S
 
 
 
And a few close ups....

 
 

 
  

 
  
 
I also created a card with the same collection.....

 
 

 
For more details & a list of products used, please pop over to the All About Scrapbooks blog HERE
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today :)
I really appreciate you visiting me....xx
 

7 comments:

Lauren T said...

Very different style. I like it though, it's so bright and fun and happy.

Lizzy Hill said...

Very clever page.....love that badge...& how you've used such a strong floral paper.....fabulous scrapping! I thought that sketch was a bit hard!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Super fun page. I love the patchwork effect and the layers. Happy and bright page.

Unknown said...

fab! love the colours!

Mette said...

I so love all the colours! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Denise van Deventer said...

Absolutely love your take on the sketch! You did such a great job with the strips and sewing...so dynamic! Just beautiful!

Ella Swan said...

Congrats on the pub! Loving all those layers!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails