Friday, September 25, 2015

Last layout for All About Scrapbooks......

Hello again everyone & welcome :)

Today I am back to share my last layout for All About Scrapbooks using
Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection.

I have made the very difficult decision to step down from my position with the AAS design team, as I am wanting to take a break, not only from my DT scrapping commitments, but also from scrapping in general.  After a full on couple of years, I'm feeling very tired & worn out, and sadly have lost my desire to scrap at the moment, plus I have an ongoing problem with my neck that isn't helping things :(

I'm hoping that after an extended break away, that my desire & mojo will eventually return :)
I have no idea how long that may take, but it's not something I am going to force....if it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't, then I guess it's not meant to be.


Before moving on to share my last layout, I'd like to thank Vanessa, the owner of All About Scrapbooks & 2Crafty Chipboard for all that she has done for me over the past 3 years.   She is a wonderful, generous business owner when it comes to what she provides to her DT members.  I have had nothing but a fabulous positive experience during my time, both on the AAS & 2Crafty teams, of which I am very thankful & grateful.  But sadly, it is time for me to move on, as I have been really struggling lately to scrap at all, let alone creating for my DT commitments.

So once again....a HUGE thank you Vanessa, it's been a wonderful couple of years
that I have enjoyed very much :)  xx

So without further adieu, here is my last layout,
which is something very different to my normal style....



"Riding Along..."

Lots of pieces from the Element's papers plus a few of the gorgeous chipboard frames.


A few close ups.....











Pics are of me and my new vintage bike <3
which I hope to start riding a LOT more :)

You can see my full blog post over on the AAS blog HERE.


Thanks so much for dropping by to see my work.
I really appreciate all the 'regulars' who visit me & leave comments....you know who you are <3


Things will now be very quiet around here on my blog.... for how long, I don't know.
  I will be closing the door on my scrap-room until such time that I hear it calling me back........

Bye for now & take care xxx


5 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Such a lovely page to finish on Linda. Love the pretty summery colours and you look so gorgeous sitting on that bike .. I hope you have some lovely rides with that. So sorry to hear you are leaving the scrapping world (hopefully not forever) but wish you all the best and hope that your health problems will get a chance to correct themselves. Have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your gorgeous creations and your fabulous photos too. Take care and God Bless. xx

Romy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I have to admit that I really can't tell from your beautiful lay-outs that you've lost your mojo. You still do such wonderful work! I absolutely love this lay-out too!
I really hope you will find your mojo back soon and that you can then enjoy scrapping again. Big hugs!

Lizzy Hill said...

Boo hoo :(.... But totally get where you're coming from.... This is REALLY different & I must say quite stunning!!! And I reckon you should grab some PL pockets, fill em with photos of life ATM..... With no pressure but to journal & maybe use up some stuff with an odd pretty pocket.... Not scrapping, but I have a feeling it would be fun memory making..... Anyways, I'll still be here when you return.... & I hope you do - but no pressure;) !!!! Enjoy the break:)

Lizzyc said...

Thanks for all the inspiration Linda. I am sure you have not made this decision lightly.. This layout looks wonderful,. Love the design and great photos too... I hope you hear your room calling you again soon! Take care!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Thank you for sharing your feelings so openly and honestly. You're layouts are really inspiring and I thank you for sharing them with the world! We will all be waiting if/when you are ready to come back. Wishing you all the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails