Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh dear.....

look what I've done! I tried to change the background of my blog to something nicer....but I think I've created a headache!!! I've fixed it somewhat - at first it was all lopsided - with all my posts being on the far left side of the page where it was impossible to read. After spending way too much time (couple of hours) trying to fix it (grrrrr)....I've ended up with how it is now. At least it's all centred a bit better....but stuff is still hanging off the right side now, and I have no idea how to fix it....nor could I be bothered right now. I wish I never touched the thing to start with! Plus I have no idea how to get it back how I had it. OK, I've had my whinge...not that anyone is listening or anything...LOL.

I was going to post an update on what's been happening in these parts....but I really don't know if I can be bothered now. Maybe one day soon......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails