Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last stop.....





Our last stopover in the Scrapboutique Postcards of the World competition was Greenland!
Whoever would have guessed it?!?!   I was sure it was going to be in Australia - somewhere in the outback!  Can't get much further from being wrong...LOL

I love this weeks postcard....the gorgeous blue's in the pictures....and then the little splash of colour in the little cottages in the village - Beeeeeautiful.

I took inspiration from the white & the different shades of blue.  I really wanted to somehow add the splashes of colour, but ended up just sticking with the blue & white.

Here is my LO inspired by Greenland...



Love how this turned out :)
My 2 little darlings many years ago.....back when they were cute! LOL

I have been scrapping a fair bit this week....but nothing that I can share just yet!
Here are a few sneaky peeks coming up soon...





Almost the weekend.....yay.



1 comment:

Her Essential Hand said...

that is a stunning LO. Its ashame I didnt get to finish the postcard comp due to illness, they sure where great stop overs.
LOVE your sneaks too.

HAve the best weekend too :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails