Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just a quick pop in this afternoon to share a layout I created using the Sassy Scrapper Mothers day kit by Georgia Heald.

It really is a beautiful kit & I just loved the layout when I seen it .....and I just had to have one!  lol

Anyways....here is my finished layout....




Using papers from the BoBunny Ambrosia collection








Lots & lots of fussy cutting :)
(just noticed I've put the wrong date...will need to fix that!)

Thanks for dropping by...hope youre weekend was a good one!  xx

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely ~ especially those bronze embellies with the turquoise etc centres. YUM:):):)

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. This is beautiful.. you have created a lovely layout with this kit!!

Heidi Williams said...

love it

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Stunning page, well done, Linda!! I just bought the mini pad of the same line for my cards :) Have a good day!

Lisette said...

Another stunning layout Linda. Love those papers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails