Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 4 - Oct FMS photo a day

Oooopsies....I am just a tad behind on putting up my photos for the FMS October photos a day challenge (I've actually now started the Nov challenge...but I guess I'd better get October up to date before moving onto November! lol)

Ok...so I might as well get all of October out of the way...so here's the final 10 pics for Oct....


22.  In your town - Old ruins at the POW camp
 
 
 
23.  The view from here - Taken at the top of Broula, looking towards the town where I live.
 
 
 
24.  Weather - Sunshine on a {partly} cloudy day
 
 
 
25.  People - Some little statues of African women
 
 
 
26.  Listening to - Shuffled songs on my ipod {INXS - Suicide Blonde playing at the time}
 
 
 
27.  Morning - First thing every morning is always a cup of tea!
 
 
 
28.  Looking back... - To 1995 <3
 
 
 
29.  Moon - It was a cloudy night & my photos just weren't happening, so I snapped this Moon exploration pic from the National Geographic website {Taken with my camera, not just a screen shot).
 
 

30.  Clothes - Washed & hung out by teenage son!
 
 
 
31.  Whatever you please - A magnolia
 
 
So there you have it...I hope I haven't bored you all too much!
Hopefully, I'll get back on track with my Nov pics soon....thanks so much for dropping by! xx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Never bored with photos Linda, these are great especially the washing (I had a little laugh to myself).

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE looking at your pics....keep 'em coming for November:):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your creative angle on these photos....I also always love looking at photos.

Marilyn said...

love all your pics!!! TFS!
Hugs!

Ella Swan said...

You're a really talented photographer - if you ever have the time & inclination I would love to read some tips and tricks here - especially on your trademark scenic beauties!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails