Friday, October 3, 2014

October Afternoon "Public Library" - For All About Scrapbooks


Hi everyone....I'm just quickly popping in on this Friday night to share my last layout created for my September DT work for All About Scrapbooks.
 
Over the past 4 weeks, I've managed to create a variety of layouts using the fabulous
"Public Library" collection from October Afternoon.  I really love that I was able to create a wide range of layouts with this one collection that was ultimately intended for Library, school, book themed layouts.  So I think it's fairly safe to say that it really is a super versatile collection :)
 
"Weeeee"
 
Gotta love that chevron paper on the background :)
 
 

Lots of stamped squares used to layer up behind the photo
 
 

 
 

 
 

I just had to use that gorgeous hot air balloon somehow on my page, and although it's quite a large piece, I love how it's turned out <3
 
 
For more details on techniques & products used, please pop over to the
All About Scrapbooks blog HERE
 
Thanks so much for dropping by & any comments you leave :)
Until next time....enjoy your long weekend peeps!  :) :) :)
 

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the layering and the colors!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I think it's fairly safe to say you're right!! And that is NOT ricrac...just looks like it! And this is gorgeous...love the big hot air balloon....you've been working with some really nice collections!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails