Saturday, October 4, 2014

WRMK "Indian Summer" for All About Scrapbooks / Scrap365 October sketch

Hello again everyone
 
I am back again so soon!
This time to share my first DT layout for All About Scrapbooks for October,
Using the utterly gorgeous We R Memory Keepers "Indian Summer" collection.
 
All I can say about this collection is....WOW!
The papers are to die for!!  This is one of those that you simply "must have"!
Hopefully my page will speak for itself to show you exactly what I mean.....
 
My layout is based on the October sketch at Scrap365
 
 
"S.W.A.K"
 


How awesome & cool is that background paper?!?
It is called "watercolour" ....and I think it's obvious why!
All those gorgeous looking coloured watermarks are part of the paper....I didn't add them!
All I've added is a bit of stencil work, light stamping & a few flicks of dark brown mist.
  
 
 
And now for a few close ups.....
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

 

  
 
Thank you so much for dropping by to check out my page :)
You can see more details on techniques & products used over on the
 
Until next time....happy scrapping :) xx
 
 

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is fabulous back ground paper and your touches are a wonderful enhancement.. great take on the sketch love the circle elements and always love your layers too! Enjoy the weekend!

Val-Belle said...

These papers are fabulous and I love the way you used them. Love the photo too... perfect for this layout. The background paper is so cool... you have created another stunning layout.

Lizzy Hill said...

That bg paper is amazing! And I like how you've just added a little of your own touch to it! Great photo too - one of my fave colour combos, too:):)

Bellaidea said...

Hi! Lovely papers and what a cute page, thank you so much for joining Scrap 365 challenge!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Love, love, love this one! How nice way to use those circles from the sketch - you are so talented! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap365 <3

Fearless said...

so many details! amazing job! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 <3

Jasmine S said...

Yep, love that paper. Great use of circles from the sketch Linda. Fab page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap365 this month :)

Anonymous said...

WEE WAH WOO WAH!! Another beauty of a layout Linda :) and a gorgeous take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap365, Ali x

Margaret Mifsud said...

That paper is awesome and what you did with it makes it even more so!! Great take on the sketch and I loooove those stitchy stamps, gotta get me some!!! Love this page Linda!!! ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails