Sunday, January 4, 2015

Prima Epiphany for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone & Happy New Year!!
I hope everyone has enjoyed their new year celebrations :)
 
 
I have a quick post to share my first layout for 2015......using one of
Prima's stunning collections..... "Epiphany"
 
 
" Fun Lovin' "

I love that this collection is like a blank canvas.....leaving you to add whichever colours take your fancy!  In my case, I've gone for colours in the photo & then added a mix of soft pastels to brighten it all up a bit.
 
 
Here's a few close ups....
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

How cool is that stencil?!?  It's one of my newest....Scraped paint from Memory Box
 

Love that 2Crafty Hand drawn heart frame <3  it is totally gorgeous!
 
 
You can see my post over on the AAS blog HERE...where you can get the run down on products & techniques used.  We would love you to visit us over there :))))
 
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Until next time.....Happy Scrapping! xx

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Happy New Year Linda! This is lovely, I really love the heart frame and the back ground stencil looks amazing! Have a good week!

Ella Swan said...

Lovely design! Beautiful page!! Happy new year!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Happy New Year Linda. I bought this whole collection last year during our postal strike and it took 4 months before being delivered in December...so I haven't touched it yet...now my fingers are itching to cut into it. Your page is beautiful and I love how you added colours to suit your photo xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Loooove that subtle bg work...that heart is a winner in my book & what a FAB way to start the new year. And we're orf and runnin'!!!!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

A new fave!!! Love this page Linda. Gorgeous colour, fabulous texture (I adore that stencil!) and I love that 2Crafty heart. Absolutely divine page!! ox

Val-Belle said...

This is a gorgeous page and I love that new stencil... will have to see if I can find it... so delicate. Love the colours and the heart and that is a lovely photo too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails