Friday, June 19, 2015

Kaisercraft DT - Into the Wild

Hello everyone & thanks so much for dropping by today :)

I am back to share my Kaisercraft DT work using the 3rd release for June,
Into the Wild - this one is full of amazing patterns & animal prints, 
which is really quite trendy at the moment!

Sadly, I have only been able to create one layout with this collection :(
Which, also sadly, is my last as a Kaisercraft DT member :(


"Explore the Zoo"

It was REALLY hard to choose a background paper for my one & only layout.
I tend to use my fav's for my background....and there were just too many fav's with this one! lol
I finally decided on Savannah & have layered up a few papers at the top of the layout, including the specialy diecut paper - Desert...this is such a COOL diecut paper!!



I've used a variety of diecut collectable pieces....and also some stamped images using the stamp set.



Also some stickers from the sticker sheet.



More collectables...and a bit of a close up of the Desert diecut paper.



My title is one of the diecut words from the collectables pack, and I've added some texture to it using modelling paste & then painting with mist.






I've also used one of the other stamps in this collection - Cheetah texture stamp....perfect for some background stamping!

There is also another texture stamp - Zebra!



And some more of the stamping detail.
A lot of the collectables & stamped images I have put up onto foam tape to give 
some dimension to the page.


Kaisercraft products – Savannah P1863,  Anamalia P1868,  Giraffe P1867,  Desert – Specialty Diecut PS414,  Collectables CT830,  Sticker Sheet SS285,  Paper Pad PP972,  Into the Wild clear stamp set CS220,  Cheetah texture stamp CS222
Other – Modelling paste, Glimmermist,  Distress Ink,  Foam tape



You will find a lot more inspiration over on the Kaisercraft blog HERE - Into the Wild is being featured over the next few days.  We would love for you to visit us over there :)

As I mentioned earlier, this is my last creation & post as DT member for Kaisercraft.
I would like to thank Kaisercraft for this fantastic opportunity....it has been enjoyable & a great experience, although a bit trying at times, as unfortunately I did struggle towards the end of my term due to a few medical issues, as well as lack of time....and felt that I didn't create as much as I would have liked.  But I did as best as I could under the circumstances...and was determined to
NOT quit & throw it in.

Thanks again for visiting my blog today :)
And for listening to my ramblings...lol   xxx

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful,use of these fabulous papers! Love the photos and all the collectables!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous page.....& gee that time has gone quick...good on you for making it to the end, & I hope now you're a bit more refreshed & rested!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Absolutely gorgeous page Linda!! Once again, some stunning photos and the paper collection is amazing .. love it!! Hope your medical issues have been resolved and that you're feeling heaps better now. xx

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous Linda and I love the design! So super that you managed to deliver all the projects due....it takes tenacity and is always so important to leave one's reputation in tact! I see a lot of your work in the Scrapbooking memories too...so I can imagine that with all your DT stuff, that you were a very busy lady! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails