Friday, June 19, 2015

More Basic Grey Tea Garden for All About Scrapbooks

Hello Hello

I have another layout to share for All About Scrapbooks using the super versatile 

I say versatile, because the layout I've created is a travel themed layout....so yep, 
I'd say it's definitely versatile ...lol :)


"Lough Caragh"

I went for the green  & yellow toned papers to tie in with the colours in the photos
plus a bit of added blue

The photos were from our trip to Ireland...on the beautiful Ring of Kerry.



Here's a few close ups....




































For all the details, pop on over to the AAS blog HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by today :)  xx


5 comments:

Romy said...

What a wonderful, serene lay-out! I just love the pretty flower clusters.

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is gorgeous Linda!! The photos are spectacular .. what a beautiful place .. and you showcased them beautifully with your layout!!
Great layering and just enough embellies to pretty it up .. stunning!! xx

Lizzy Hill said...

You always make your travel photos sing! Love this palette and the flower clusters.....sooo sweet!!!

Lizzyc said...

A lovely layout, love the layers!

Denise van Deventer said...

So gorgeous Linda....love the colours and layers! I haven't visited for ages...so hope you are well and happily creating! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails