Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Layout overload......

I can't believe how much scrapping I've done since my last post - 7 layouts!
And I was sick for a few days, so I am just amazed!  I had a little add up & am  blown away by the total I've done so far this year  - 38 LO's + the fabric mini album....I am stoked!


This one was Manon's colour challenge for the Feb CC at Scrapboutique - to scrap a school photo using the school colours....I thought this was a fab idea & loved this challenge!


This was for the monthly challenge at Scrapbook N Bits - colour challenge using blue, brown & cream/white.
I'm really not happy with the glimmermisting on this....one day I might just get the hang of it! LOL


Scraplift challenge at Bon's for the Feb CC.  To scraplift a gorgeous LO of Min's that you can see HERE!
and to also use felt, bling, paint & strip journaling.  I painted an old scrap piece of corrugated cardboard & dragged it across the cardstock to get the stripy effect that I have acheived.


This one is for Karen's roast at the Feb Scrapboutique CC.  I love how this came out!


Another Scrapboutique CC Challenge - a sketch challenge from Em & to also use alpha's & numbers as a border.


This one was Chels' 123 challenge at Scrapboutique - to use 1 school photo, 2 patterned papers, 3 different edges on your PP's ....and because 1 + 2 + 3 = 6 ....6 embellishments (which I found really hard!!!) lol
& the reason Joel doesn't look too happy is because he wasn't impressed with his mother wanting to take yet another photo!!!


& last but not least.....this one is for the Feb WIOIN sketch challenge that you can check out HERE.
It really is an awesome sketch, so why not give it a go?!?!


Well, that's my LO overload for now....until next time - happy scrapping!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow Linda! Talk about inspiration overload. I love all these layouts you have created and I wish I could manage that many. Gorgeous work :)

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW your sure churning out the creations!!! GO LINDA :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! :) x

amanda said...

They're all great Linda, very inspiring!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

WTG Lou!!! You are rocking at the moment!!! LOVE every single one of them, can't even pick a fav!!! You are such an inspiration!!:-)
Hope you are feeling better now :-)
xx

Monique said...

Goodness, Linda - you have been a really busy little scrapper- love love love the way you applied the paint with the card... and well, all your layouts are amazing!!

Sarah Lou said...

Wow super busy eye candy producing woman. Loving these layouts. I am head over heals about the blue and yellow school one!

KarenB said...

Wow Linda, you're on fire! Loving your work so much :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, Just love your layouts - you've done something interesting on each one of them in the details. They look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails