Saturday, February 20, 2010

Woooohooooo....

I had been thinking for a while now, how cool it would be to go on a cruise.....so late last week, I stopped procrastinating & I did it!!!  I booked for us to go on this ......


P & O's  Pacific Jewel

Doesn't she look magnificent!









We aren't going until October this year....so there's a bit of a wait - but boy I am excited already!!!


Not alot on the scrappy side of things that I can share just yet....but I do have a few little sneak peaks ...






Plus this LO that is for the CC sketch over at Bons...




That's all I have for now.
Thanks for dropping by & happy scrapping! :)

8 comments:

Monique said...

wow Linda - the cruise ship looks magnificent!!
So romantic "sigh"
Great looking sneaks, too - can't wait to see the whole layout!!

Her Essential Hand said...

what a great time you will have :)
LOve those peeks and that LO is super :) x

amanda73 said...

wow, wish i was going on the cruise
lucky you, love the LO and sneak, gorgoeus stuff

Kate said...

wow how exciting!! that will be a dream holiday :)
LOve your LO and I think I may have already seen one of the sneeks ;)
Check out my blog Linda - I scraplifted you :) hope you you don't mind!

Ceci said...

Wow Linda...how exciting to look forward to! Great looking sneeks there.. :)

Unknown said...

oooooh I am soo jealous!!! Would love to go on a cruise!! haha!! LOVE those sneaks too, bring on next month!! :-)
xx

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amanda said...

That's the cruise ship my cousin went on at Christmas - they had the BEST time - lucky you Linda!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails