Here is the list of prompts for each day....
and here are my pics so far...
1. Where I stood - in amongst the branch clipping that I'd
cut hacked from one of the trees in the backyard
2. Lunchtime - Outside under the pergola - cheese & vegemite on ryvita's, with a nice cold glass of milo - YUM
3. This happened today - grass cutting & new plantings - with the help of my pooch
4. What I read - Australian Traveller magazine
5. Shadow - of our new caravan
6. I'm thankful for - living in a rural area surrounded by towns & villages like this
7. Light - sun flare peeping through on of the chinese elms in the backyard.
(this photo was one chosen by Chantelle (fat mum slim) as one of the photos featured for that day...yay, so chuffed!)
So far so good....I've managed to keep up each day - but the month is only young..lol
Fingers crossed I can keep the pace up ...will be back next week with another 7 days of photos :) xx