Well I know they say that time flies when you're having fun, so maybe that's why it went so fast...because for 1/2 of the week, hubby & I managed to get away for a few days to the Blue Mountains...and OMG it snowed while we were there...and it's supposed to be spring time!!! lol
Anyways...it was a heap of fun & so beautiful to see everything covered in snow...loved it :)
Ok, so on with my 2nd week of pics for the Fat Mum Slim October photo a day challenge....
8. Angle - One of the statues in my backyard, taken at an angle
9. Red - Juicy ripe truss tomatoes sitting on red checkered picnic plates
10. Emotion - Sad - somehow he just knew we were going away & was so sad :(
11. Up Close - A Waratah that I spotted while on one of our walks in the Blue Mountains National Park
12. On the table - the Essentials...lol
13. Landscape - Bridal Veil Falls, Blue Mountains National Park.
(you don't wanna know how many steps I had to descend to get this pic!..which meant I had to climb them all, all the way UP to get back to the top of that cliff edge!)
13. Landscape - View from Evans Lookout - Blue Mountains National Park
(it was really hard choosing which pic for today - I took sooo many landscape photos while walking The Grand Canyon walk ...it was hard enough to just choose 2, let alone 1, so you get 2 pics for the price of 1 today...lol)
14. Makes me laugh - DH & DD, they are both as crazy as each other and ALWAYS making me laugh :)
I don't have any scrapping to share again this post....I've been too busy galavanting through the amazing bush in the awesome country of ours....hopefully soon I'll have something to share though :)
I owe lots of people a blog visit too...so hoping to catch up on that over the coming days as well!
Until then.....take care & enjoy your week :) xx