Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 2 of FMS October photo a day....

My goodness...where did the last week go?!
Well I know they say that time flies when you're having fun, so maybe that's why it went so fast...because for 1/2 of the week, hubby & I managed to get away for a few days to the Blue Mountains...and OMG it snowed while we were there...and it's supposed to be spring time!!! lol

Anyways...it was a heap of fun & so beautiful to see everything covered in snow...loved it :)

Ok, so on with my 2nd week of pics for the Fat Mum Slim October photo a day challenge....


8.  Angle - One of the statues in my backyard, taken at an angle 
 
 
 
9.  Red - Juicy ripe truss tomatoes sitting on red checkered picnic plates
 
 
 
10.  Emotion - Sad - somehow he just knew we were going away & was so sad :( 
 
 
 
 11.  Up Close - A Waratah that I spotted while on one of our walks in the Blue Mountains National Park
 
 
 
 12.  On the table - the Essentials...lol
 
 
 
 13.  Landscape - Bridal Veil Falls, Blue Mountains National Park.
(you don't wanna know how many steps I had to descend to get this pic!..which meant I had to climb them all, all the way UP to get back to the top of that cliff edge!)
 
 
 
 13.  Landscape - View from Evans Lookout - Blue Mountains National Park
(it was really hard choosing which pic for today - I took sooo many landscape photos while walking The Grand Canyon walk ...it was hard enough to just choose 2, let alone 1, so you get 2 pics for the price of 1 today...lol)
 
 
 
14.  Makes me laugh - DH & DD, they are both as crazy as each other and ALWAYS making me laugh :)
 
 
I don't have any scrapping to share again this post....I've been too busy galavanting through the amazing bush in the awesome country of ours....hopefully soon I'll have something to share though :)
 
I owe lots of people a blog visit too...so hoping to catch up on that over the coming days as well!
Until then.....take care & enjoy your week :) xx

8 comments:

Di Garling said...

Fab photos Linda. Lots more material to scrap. Cheers Di xo

Judith said...

Stunning photos. Lucky you getting to travel around.

Keren Tamir said...

awesome, awesome pictures!!

Fiona said...

Great pics Linda!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your photos;-) What a beautiful place the National Park is.

Monique said...

Linda you are totally rocking the photo a day challenge, I love all your photos - so hard to pick a favourite. I so miss the Blue Mountains it is one of my favourite spots on Earth.

Ella Swan said...

I love your photos - LOVE them - and really like the white vignetting...

Eila Sandberg said...

Ooooh these are really fab Linda! as Di says, lots of scrapping to be done with them! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails