Wow, another week has just flown past...so here is my next lot of photos for the FMS photo a day challenge.....
8. On your plate - Delicious avocado...YUM
9. Tiny - This tiny kangaroo ornament stands about 2cm high....& it's sooo cute!
10. A place - An old derelict house that I found whilst out exploring.
I'm sure, back in it's day, it would have been a grande old place.
11. Detail - An old Holden ute .... that is covered in mozaic tiling.
The detail is just amazing (an older picture from earlier in the year...at Deniliquin)
12. In the middle - I found this "half" of a tree while out walking...and as you can see, the middle of it is exposed . It looks as though it may have been struck by lightening?....straight down the middle & that would also explain why it's burnt inside too?
Ok, I just had to share this second photo for the "In the middle" prompt
because I think it's just crazy!!!
In the middle......of the road - a telegraph pole!!!
Taken in the town where I live...the building on the far left is a brand new building and at some point during the beginning of the building process....they put this telegraph pole in the middle of the road (well, not exactly the "middle" - but it's on the road!!) Initially I thought it would just be temporary ....but it's been there for many months now & the building has been finished for quite some time as well....and as you can see...it's still there ON the road!!!
Perhaps it's there to stay....only in this town would such a thing happen!
(took this one with my new point & shoot camera (Lumix LX7) that plans to live in my handbag)
13. View from your bed - taken while sitting on the end corner, looking across to the corner & window...plus into the dresser mirror looking back to the bed.
14. Water - straight from the tap....& filtered, of course :)
1 more week done & dusted....yay
Happy hump day :) xx