Saturday, June 21, 2014

Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque for All About Scrapbooks / 1st June Stuck Sketch

A big hello there fellow scrappers :)
 
Today I am back to share another layout using the fabulously fun
I must say that I've been pleasantly surprised at the different layout's that I've been able to create with this very versatile collection....and have enjoyed every bit of it too.
 
My layout is based on the 1st June sketch at Stuck sketches....always love their sketches! :)
 
"Coota Haycarters"


Lots of bold colours for this one :))) 
Such fun!
 
 
 
Here is the June sketch created by Laura Whitaker
 
 
 
 
And now for a few close ups....

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 



If you would like to see more details on products and techniques used, they can be seen
over on the AAS blog HERE :)
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my little part of the www.
Until next time.... xx 
 
 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a stunning page, love the embellishing and the stamping in the background, so glad you linked this up with us at Stuck?!

Lizzy Hill said...

That range of pp is YUM...loved how you've used them here.....your cluster of brads etc looks divine & funky....& good on your DH for being so clever in the race:):)

Lizzyc said...

This layout looks amazing, fabulous take on the sketch too.. and you asked me about the dies I used on a layout.. the brick wall die is a crafty ann die (BD-92) and the honeycomb die is Hexagon border die from fancy that.. I got both at the craft show and am not sure of which shop I got them from...I hope this helps!! xxlizzy

Sandy Ross said...

Wow! This is fabulous! Love your colour choices and great embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I think I am beginning to sound like a stuck record...but I DO LOVE these bright pages you are making.

Margaret Mifsud said...

A beautiful page to showcase your DH's awesome achievement!! Love the bright happy colours here and loooveee you cluster of buttons and brads, etc. Fabulous page!! ox

Joefil said...

Fabulous page! love all the textures, color and journaling! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Val-Belle said...

This is such a cool boys layout. Well done to your other half for doing this. I think it is cool. Love all the stamping and the gesso on the background page and the lovely bright colours... you rocked the sketch.

Aurelie said...

Love that color palette and I ADORE all that journalling! Awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Lee-Anne said...

Wonderful layout! I love all the journaling and the bright, fun colours and elements. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails