Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fancy Pants "True Friend" for All About Scrapbooks

I have my first layout for All About Scrapbooks to share for November....using the fun & gorgeous "True Friend" range from Fancy Pants.  This collection has beautiful bright colours & patterns...and a heap of coordinating embellies, stickers etc. 
 
You can view & purchase the collection HERE at All About Scrapbooks.
 
My first layout I've had a heap of fun with some mixed media on the background...
 
"Good Times"

Lots of colour with a touch of black....and some texture & stamping in there as well :)
 
 

Some gorgeous 2Crafty Funky heart swirls  <3  Love them!
And how cute is the True Friends flair button!?!
 
 

More 2Crafty Funky Heart Swirls....some fun stickers & gorgeous blooms.
 
 

Love those nice BIG alpha stickers in orange :)
 
 

Here's a bit of a close up of the texture
 
 

Pic is of my girl & a couple of her friends out & about having a good time :)
 
 
For all the info on products & techniques, pop on over to the AAS blog HERE
 
Thanks so much for dropping by....I hope everyone has a great week!  xx
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous.. love the mixed media back ground!

Val-Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val-Belle said...

Oh just look at that background... such fun for that photo. Love the colours of the papers too.

Lizzy Hill said...

Adore your hex's...sorry I've not been around - been in NZ on holidays. Well, visiting family! Those papers remind me of an older Kaiser line!!! Weird, huh??!!!! They are great colours:):):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I adore the mixed media background and the way you played with colour. Beautiful page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails