Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy....

I am just about half way through my 4 weeks of working full-time....just 2 weeks to go! & then I can enjoy a full week off before starting my new job, just 2 days per week....YAY!!

So, not alot of scrapping has been happening around here...but I do have a few layouts to share that I've done over the past week or so.....


^^ Besties....I've just noticed that the background colour of this looks awful - IRL it is a really soft lemon colour & looks great....but for some reason it's come out quite irky looking in the pic.
Anyways....I loved scrapping with these colours - I think they look great! Most products used for this one are from Bella.


^^ Stray shooting Archery ...is my entry for this months "WIOIN" sketch challenge. Pic is of Joel shooting some Archery when we were at Jindabyne back at Easter...I really love how this LO came out. You can check out this months sketch at WIOIN here



^^ And this one I ended up making as a double LO for the LO above - needed to use up
more pics of Joel doing the Archery. Haven't done a double page in what seems like forever!
Both pages were done using the Summer Seas kit from WIOIN ....plus extra bits & pieces from my stash.


Just a quick post tonight - feeling super tired (probably work catching up with me) and should get myself to bed. Thanks for dropping by.....and happy scrapping! :)

3 comments:

Monique said...

Wow - gorgeous layouts Linda - just love "Besties"
I hope work is Ok for you, only one more day 'till the weekend!
At least you'll be rewarded at the end of it all with a better shift!

Sarah Lou said...

I love these lay outs! I love the colour combination of besties an am eyeing off your WIOIN entry with keen eyes (Im about to send mine in, LOL. ) Stuning

Her Essential Hand said...

Stunning LO's!!
Hope you survive the next 2 weeks full time. lol
Sorry I missed you while we were down that way, next time. :)
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails