Monday, October 26, 2009

Just 2 months from now.....

And we will be off to Norfolk Island!!!

Just a tad bit excited here....paid the final amount on our holiday today - so now the countdown is on!...can't wait!








What a beautiful looking place.....bring on Dec 26th!!! :))))

On the scrappy front, here are a few LO's I did over the past few days.......


^^ "Track Diva" .... pic of DD posing on the athletics track at Jindabyne back at Easter (lol, she is such a dag). I did this LO for the CC sketch challenge at Scrapboutique...great challenge! Used bits & pieces left over from some WION kits.


^^ "Motocross Mud" is for the October monthly challenge at Scrapbook n Bits - pic is of DS covered in mud after a wet day at the motocross track - and no, it wasn't fun washing all the gear afterwards....lol


^^ "Taking the scenic route" is for the October challenge at Scrapboutique - which was a theme of "Around Town" . I've been meaning to do something like this for along time now, so when i seen this months challenge I was very inspired to finally get it done!


What are you doing this coming weekend? If you're up for some scrappy fun, why not head on over to Scrapbook n Bits for their Spring into Summer cyber crop....should be alot of fun - hope to see you there!



I am enjoying a WHOLE week off work this week.....wooohoooo! Then I will be back to only 2 days per week - I'm hoping that I can then start to have a bit more organisation in my life...lol
Thanks for dropping by.....and I hope everyone is off to a great start for yet another week!
HAPPY SCRAPPING.....

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW STUNNING LO's. Love the diva & poser one.
How exciting 2 months till your holiday!! I think you have earnt it well and truly.
Remind me about the CC. lol
YA to a week off work, enjoy
:) x

Monique said...

Your DD cracks me up, Linda - she is hilarious!
Gorgeous layouts - so inspiring, as always.
Woohoo about the countdown - not long now!!

Ceci said...

Just love all your layouts, especially your take on the SnB monthly challenge..very yummy. :) Norfolk Island does look incredibly inviting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails