Friday, October 30, 2009

Want a to grab yourself a few scrappy bargains???

Then head on over to Scrapbook N Bits for their 3rd Birthday sale! Storewide 20% discount (excluding classes & kits).....go check out all the bargains here


Well I have thoroughly enjoyed a full week off work this week....yeeeehaaaa.
Got so much scrapping done, it's been fantastic! :)...oh how I could so get used a life like that!!!
It's been wonderful to catch up on lots of things at home, plus be able to scrap, scrap, scrap!
Here are the LO's that I'm able to share.....
^^ "Boyz dressed to thrill" - Using MME kit that I've had FOREVER! Pic is of DS & his mate, all dressed up to attend a Deb Ball....don't they look so handsome!?!? Not sure I'm thrilled with the title though....still thinking of maybe changing it?

^^ "Travelling down the road of LIFE" - This was a free class over at Bon's Scraps, by Charmane Koch - just love this LO - thanks Charmane!



^^ "One of those million dollar moments" - challenge for October White with 1 - using white, duck egg blue & distressing.....LOVE how this one turned out :)
Well, that's it for now...there are more LO's I've done, but I can't share them just yet *wink)
Don't forget the Scrapbook N Bits cyber crop on tonight....hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

I love these lay outs esp the last 2!! Stunning!

Jane said...

look at those photos of your holiday destination Linda!!!!! lucky you.

and you have been scrapping up a storm this week - what an amazing array of LO's just love them :).

Jane said...

and I just had to let you know my word verification for the last post was .......


PURGE


is that a sign that I should cull and purge some of my scrap stuff you think!?!?!?! :)

Monique said...

Wow! Your layouts are amazing! You are on a roll at the moment, Linda!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails