Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a week.....

Thank God it's the weekend! What a shocker of a week at work - it was just crazy! Only 1 more week of full time to go (YAY) and then hopefully I can get some organisation back into my life :)

Just a quick update of some recent layouts.....

^^ "She is such a crack up" - This is DD - being her crazy, silly self while we were at Jindabyne. And yes....she has her underwear over the top of her clothes (I'm so glad that she doesn't read my blog, because I reckon she would just about kill me right now.....LOL). I'm sure you're all getting the gist of who this girl takes after..... hahaha

^^ "Why so serious?" - DH looking really serious - which is very unusual for him. Used lots of leftover scraps for this one.


^^ "Cheeky face" - This was a blind scrap at Scrapbook N Bits - hosted by Niq. Just love how this came out - even though I ended up with things back to front to what they should have been...lol


^^ "Smile like no other" - Me, with another photo of myself that I actually like (which is pretty rare)....used some old Cosmo Cricket - Everafter....that I've been meaning to use for ages. Quite like how this one came out :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend....fingers crossed that the weather stays nice! I'm so over the wind we've been having!
Happy scrapping :)......

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW GORGOUE STUNNING Lo's.
LOL at the Lo of you DD. Sure looks like a clown.
YA to 1 week of full time work left.
x

Kate said...

Love your LO's Linda, they are all awesome!! LOL at your DD, hope no one links her to the blog....

Ceci said...

Oh wow Linda..great layouts, and I really like that photo of you! Especially love the Why so serious LO....your DH and son are so alike! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails