Wednesday, July 22, 2015

3rd Crate Paper "Journey" layout for All About Scrapbooks

A big hello to everyone...I hope you're having a great night/day!

I am back to share another layout using 
This time with a non travel themed layout....showing that other layouts can be created with this collection besides travel/holiday pics.


"Hello Sunshine"

I couldn't go past the gorgeous pink striped "Route" paper for the background,
perfect for a little girls page



I've also used some of the packaging cardboard ......any guesses which piece???
The gold foil on the embellishments in this collection are just divine!




The frame around the photo is a 2Crafty polaroid frame that I've put on it's side 
to suite the orientation of the photo.



There are some fabulous cork bits & pieces in this collection....stickers, plus some of the papers have a cork pattern on them also.



More cork bits...



Pic is of my cute little G Niece, Olivia <3



More details on techniques & products used can be seen over on the AAS blog HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by to see my work...I really do appreciate it :) xx

3 comments:

Romy said...

Oh, this looks so pretty and sweet! I love it a lot how you scrapped this adorable photo!

Lizzyc said...

Such a sweet photo, and gorgeous layout! Love your layering and flower cluster! The pink and white stripe makes the page pop!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Oh my, this is so lovely!! What an adorable photo and what a pretty, girly page you've created around it. Love this!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails