Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kraft+ July challenge

Well what do you know, it's July already!!
Which means it's the middle of winter here in Australia, and omgosh has it
been so cold the last few days!


The beginning of the month means a new challenge is now live over on the Kraft+ blog.
And it is a FUN one - This months challenge is a mustard explosion!! lol

The criteria is -
1.  Use Kraft as your background
2.  Draw inspiration from the photo below
3.  Use yellow pain on your creation.





Here is my take on this months challenge....


I've used my yellow paint on the background with a triangle template....a bit messy, but fun :)
My inspiration from the photo - The twine, flowers, mesh basket, the hanging tape, the heart & the polka dots (on the cup) 


Hmmm...I've just noticed that my kraft looks a bit of a weird colour?
Maybe it's the yellow paint making it look like that?! 
I dunno...but anyway, it's definitely Kraft!



Here's a few close ups... 

















You can see all the details, including the RULES plus some amazing inspiration from the DT HERE
Are you going to play along this month???

Thanks so much for dropping by!  xx

3 comments:

Romy said...

This is really amazing! I love your use of colours a lot. The yellow details really stand out.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous take on the challenge! Love it!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Linda!! Have been so slack with my blog visits lately and I bet I've missed out on a lot of cool stuff. So glad I didn't miss this one though .. totally gorgeous!! Love your take on the board .. black & white always go well together and you've used just the right amount of the yellow to make it awesome!! The background is fabulous and this is a totally delicious page!! Love it!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails