Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Crate Paper Journey for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone 

I am a tad late in posting this one....the week has gotten away on me! (what's new!! lol)

This month I am creating with Crate Paper's "Journey" collection for All About Scrapbooks.
This collection has a mixture of colours, from naturals to pastels & even some brighter reds....and they all work together fantastically!  And the embellishments?  Oh boy...there's just so many different embellishments in this collection - Cardstock & Vellum ephemera - stickers - Cork phrases & arrows - Acetate tags with gold foil <3 - Puffy stickers....and there's even some wood veneer shapes, so plenty to choose from that's for sure!

Ok on with my first share for the month...


"Let the Journey Begin"

I just LOVE the woodgrain paper I've used for the background - It is the reverse side of the 
Tribal paper...and I've added a small section of  the reverse side of the 
Teepee paper down the left side.



My inspiration for the page came from this one little piece of paper with the ever-so-cute caravan, 
cut from the Let's Go paper......



Here's a few more close ups....

















You can see my post in FULL over on the AAS blog HERE
which includes all the details on products and techniques used.

Thanks for visiting today & I hope you're having a good one :) xx
Cheers!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous.. love the retro caravan picture you have used.. and love the leaf die too...

Romy said...

What a lovely pastel-toned lay-out! I just love the flower cluster.

Lizzy Hill said...

That retro van fitted right in, eh? Great front page for your holiday....can't wait to see some more of those pics scrapped.....I think your clusters are the Best Ever. You are the Cluster Queen!!! And you always tuck gorg flair in, as well:) Yup! I noticed!!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another fabulous travel page!! Love that retro van .. so cute!! Gorgeous papers and beautiful flower cluster. Looking forward to seeing the rest the pics from your trip. Love this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails