Wednesday, July 15, 2015

More Crate Paper Journey for All About Scrapbooks

Hello Hello, and thank you for popping by to visit :)

I had this layout up on the All About Scrapbooks blog last week, created using 

I've scrapped some more photos from our trip to Lightning Ridge last month :)


"Fun Memories"

The piece that I've used for the background is a really gorgeous piece!
I love those gold foil chevrons it has...and it's a really strong sturdy paper, 
more like a specialty type paper, which I also love!


Here's some close ups.....




The round circular piece is 2Crafty 6" Circle Revolution frame



And the Chevron's Bitsare 2Crafty as well :)







The gorgeous feathers in the flower cluster are from the Cardstock & Vellum Ephemera pack....which is jam packed full with so many fabulous pieces - 63 to be exact!!


You can see more details including a list of products with links to the AAS store over on the 
All About Scrapbooks blog HERE


Thanks again for dropping by today :) xx




4 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, your colour combo looks so nice and I really like your design as well. FAb page!

Lizzyc said...

What great photos! Love the layers and clusters and the background paper looks amazing!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! Wonderful use of those feathers and I am TOTALLY digging the gold chevron paper!! AODRE it:):)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning page Linda!! Love those photos .. that old truck was a great find!! All those layers look fabulous and I love the bg paper .. gorgeous!! Love this!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails