Sunday, July 29, 2012

Creative Scrappers - Sketch #218

Hi again fellow bloggers....how is everyone enjoying their weekend?!
Not alot happening here...I have one sick & sore doggy who has required a lot of TLC over the past few days :(    He's been unwell since Tuesday & only just showing some improvement today...so I'm hoping it's all uphill from here for him.

Anyways...I'm here to share my layout that I've created for Creative Scrappers, Sketch #218

Here is the fabulous sketch....


And here is my take on it....


Using a few different MME ranges.....Nostalgia, Follow your heart & some stickers from Lost & Found 2.  PLUS some gorgeous Lil' Red Rocket accordian paper flowers that are topped with those beautiful punched butterflies! <3

Some close ups of the accordian flowers....





And of my title & journaling....




I've also used my new Unity Chickenwire stamp....love it!

Photos are from our Tassie trip...and are of just some of the gorgeous old buildings in the township of Stanley.

That's it from me for now....but thanks for dropping by :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  xx

13 comments:

Tracee said...

Love your take on the sketch and all the punched edges.I like those woodgrain letters too! Thankyou for playing along at Creative Scrappers Tx

Paula said...

I saw this on fb, but was lost for words...it's gorgeous! I love your selection of papers, should have guessed they were MME...I love how you bordered & inked them. Love the butterflies & flowers too.
A sincere thank you for your comments on my blog...you always know just the right thing to say :)
cheers

Paula said...

PS. I hope your dog makes a speedy recovery.

Jasmine S said...

Awwwww I hope your pooch feels better. Love the page and those punched borders are just fabulous.

Heather Jacob said...

wow these are stunning. loving those pics too, so much detail and history in those old buildings ... so perfect Linda .. love your work x

Lizzy Hill said...

I hope your doggy is feeling better too...so hard cos they can't talk & tell us what's wrong. And they are so dependent on us...as for this...LOVE how you've used the punched edges...my fave bit is the butterfly on the flower. What a great idea! Looks fab:):):)

Marelize said...

This is gorgeous Linda! Love all the different punched borders and your photos are always so beautiful.
Hope your doggy makes a speedy recovery. xx

Marilyn said...

This is Beautiful, Linda!!! great layering and lovely details!! Great take of the sketch!! I hope your doggy are feeling better!
Take care! :)

Keren Tamir said...

beautiful Linda!! I love the softness of it!! great take on the sketch thanks for playing along with us!!

Fiona said...

A beautiful page Linda, love all the punched layers. I hope your dog is well and truly on the mend.
Fiona
x

Leonie said...

Hi Linda, what a fabulous mix of papers in this layout.
Outstanding!
Hope your dog is on the mend. :)
Cheers.

Victoria Freze said...

gorgeous, Linda! love the layering and pink and yellow colors of this page!

Ella Swan said...

Great take on the sketch! You take such interesting photos too!! Love the stash on this one & would love to know where to get hold of those woodgrain alphas...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails