Saturday, July 7, 2012

Websters Pages - Palm Beach....

Oh how I wish I was somewhere that even sounded anything like "Palm Beach" at the moment....as I'm sure it would be a whole lot warmer than what it is here - which is f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g!  So many frosty icy mornings lately. Oh how I dislike winter :-/

Anyways...that's not what this blog post is about...lol
This month I received the super gorgeous Palm Beach range from Websters Pages as my DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne.....which is available in store HERE.

I was pleasantly surprised when I received this range...and straight away knew that I'd get a variety of different styled/themed layouts from it...so it's going to be one of those versatile ones!  And  the laces, tickets & accents to match in this range are gorgeous.

Ok, on with the layout....and it's not for a sketch challenge (shock horror!!  lol)  nor any challenge at all (double shock horror!!!).  It's actually going to be featured on the Handmade by Suzanne blog a bit later in the month with step x step instructions....so you'll have to keep your eye out for it, and I will be putting up a link etc here on my blog once it goes up so that you can all get to see it and hopefully give it a go :)


Okie doke....the layout



Lots of punched border edges, misting, distressing & a few clusters with lots of Prima flowers & some resin pieces from the Websters Perfect Accents pack.

Photo was taken at the Isle of Pines while on our cruise back in 2010.  The island is totally unspoilt & is full of places that look like this....just breathtaking...and makes you want to not have to come home! LOL


A close up of my main cluster...which includes a blue checkered Lil' Red Rocket button....that I covered in gesso to lighten the blue so that it toned in better with the rest of my cluster....I love the washed look that it gives!



Another close up of the 2nd cluster



And another at the top of the layout




Title....and a little bit of journaling on strips of CS with foam tape under them to give them a bit of pop.






Well, that's it from me for now folks...I shall be back once I get my next layout completed....have a great weekend everyone!  xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Product List
October Afternoon - Mini Market Alpha’s
Jenni Bowlin alpha stickers
Flourish with a Bling pearl
Buttons
Gesso
Ink

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Amazing photo and the way you've displayed it is pure perfection...your work is stunning...

xErin

Chloe said...

I wish I was there too!!! Looks gorgeous! Love this page, all the punched edges and cute embellies are just perfect :-)

Lizzy Hill said...

I've been there...we canoed around it & I remember the coral & fish were stunning...almost as stunning as your LO. Gosh this is a nice range! Love the add ons& how you've used them. Great idea with the check button, too:):):)

Saby said...

superbe travail !! une belle page de scrapbooking comme j'aime !!

a beautiful and amazing layout !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails