Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Palm Beach step x step

Remember this layout using my Handmade by Suzanne DT kit - Websters Pages Palm Beach range from a few weeks ago?.....





And how I said it was going to featured as a step x step on the Handmade by Suzanne blog?

Well, it's actually been up on the HBS blog for almost a week now, and I've just realised that I didn't share it here, like I thought I already did!  Ooopsy :-/

So if you'd like to check out my step x step tutorial, you can find it on the Handmade by Suzanne blog HERE  :)

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI. I did see this up at HBS, and I love it!

Georgia Heald said...

This is stunning Lou. I am hopeless scrapping anything but people but your layouts are just amazing!

Ella Swan said...

Totally beautiful Linda! Love, love, love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails