Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sketchabilities DT call....

Have you seen the DT call for a new design team over on the Sketchabilities blog?
You can see Karan's blogpost with all the details on the Sketchabilities blog HERE


Applications are open until 12th August & the new team will be announced on 15th August.....with first reveal on 15th September.

Can I just say that this is an awesome team to be a part of....Karan's sketches are amazing & so easy to work with.  One of the things I also loved about being on the team, is that you get all the sketches at the beginning of your term, which gives you plenty of time to create your layouts well ahead of when they are due.

I've noticed that Karan is allowing past & present designers to apply :)
I am going to have a think on whether to apply for another term, & whether I think I can fit in another DT commitment.  I am really tempted because it truly was so much fun being on this team :)

I hope you will consider applying too!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

One of these days I'd LOVE to have a go over at creative..her sketches are marvellous ...& so is your best friend LO ..you killed lotsa birds with THAT one! I really like your gessoing...I'm sure everyone else has said all thats possible about it....I reckon it's a winner:):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails