Saturday, January 5, 2013

12 favourites for 2012

Here I am....back again so soon!!
Hope everyone is coping with the horrible heat & not affected by the many bushfires across the country today....stay cool & safe everyone!

As I've been doing for quite a few years now, I thought I'd share some of my favourite layouts that I created during the last year....so 12 layouts for 2012.  Of course, I can't share layouts that are awaiting publication, even though some of them would definitely be on my fav's list.  Thanks go to Linda Langes who also did a recent post on some of her fav's, which reminded me to do mine :)...I think that Alzheimer's is sneaking in on me! lol

In no particular order....


15th May sketch at Get Creative
 
 

 2crafty DT work for November
 
 
 


 
Handmade by Suzanne DT work for July - Using Once Upon a Sketch July challenge.
 
 
 
2crafty DT work for September
 
 

Scrap Friends colour palette #6 challenge
 
 
 
Handmade by Suzanne DT work for January
 
 

November sketch at C'est Magnifique
 
 

2crafty DT work for December
 
 
 
Handmade by Suzanne DT sample for June sketch
 
 
 


 
2crafty DT work for January
 (but I did create it in December, so it still counts...lol)
 
 

2crafty DT work for October
 
 
 
 




































Sketchabilities DT sample for sketch #74 
Using products & techniques learnt via Julie Winks at Miss Arts School
 
So there you have my fav 12....do you have some favourite layouts/projects you'd like to share also??

13 comments:

Tone K. said...

I am speachless :) Your work is so fantastic, brilliant, in a class of its own :) I love to look at your LO`s :)

Thank you so much for the inspiration you have given me. I am really looking forward to see more in 2013.

Wish you a Happy New Year and a happy weekend :)

Deb said...

These are all amazing. Such a gorgeous selection of your work.

Fiona said...

Fabulous layouts Linda, all gorgeous. Love seeing everyones faves for the year!
Fiona
x

Lizzy Hill said...

Not fair. Each one I'd gasp, point at & go "THAT'S my favourite!"... Then I'd see the next & go thru the same process....reminded me how you're THE best scrapper...& how you really manage to capture the moment in a truly creative manner:):):) SOOOOO glad Alzheimer's hasn't taken over & you remembered to share:):):):)

Sandra said...

These are truly amazing, I love each in its own right, the photos just suit each layout so well. Beautiful work.

Keren Tamir said...

stunning creations!! love all of them!!

Linda Langes said...

Yaaay so glad you did this:-)) Love them all - so much detail in each one. Love your use of chipboard and your different background effects.

Di Garling said...

A fabulous twelve Linda. All are devine. Di xo

Victoria Freze said...

together they look especially amazing! I'm totally in love with your style!
thanks for sharing!

Marek said...

WOWOWOWOWOWO FABULOUS PAGES !!! WOWOWOW!!

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year Linda!!!! These are Gorgeous creations!!!! love all them!!! xoxo

Sherry said...

BEAUTIFUL pick of your top 12!! Your work is elegant and very creative!! A real treat to see!

Sherry

Eila Sandberg said...

Ha ha am sooooo chiming in with Lizzy! that's EXACTLY what I did too! :))) Have to scroll up and down some more, am just having such a moment of pure bliss admiring ooooh:ing and aaaah:ing! thank you so much Linda for sharing these with us again! xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails