Wednesday, January 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique January sketch...

Hi everyone...just a quick post to share my take on the C'est Magnifique January sketch....





Using the gorgeous November C'est Magnifique kit, with 7 Dots Studio "Domestic Godess" papers, that I won on their blog hop last year (thanks again Leslie!  I'm still slowly getting through this amazing kit & plan to use up every last bit)
 
 
And here is this months fabulous sketch that my layout is based on ....


 
 
 
And now for some close ups
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had a heap of fun with the background for this....lots of texture paste,  mesh tape & punched borders & butterflies, covered with more stamped texture paste, gesso & mists...so I hope the photos show just how textury this is, as I love it!
 
  Photo is from a trip to Melbourne with work friends. We all had the same shirts on that we had made up (I won't tell you about what we had embroided on them....it's a little bit cheeky! lol), and we came across these 2 pink ladies in the perfume department in Myers...just had to get a photo of a few of the girls with them :)
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by....enjoy your day! xx

11 comments:

Sandra said...

I love how this background turned out Linda, looks really fabulous.

Keren Tamir said...

Stunning LO Linda. Thanks for playing with us!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! I wonder where I've seen that bg before [heehee!]...looks fabbo....great colours & that 'pink' title looks amazing!

Leonie said...

It looks amazing Linda, love the background!

Leonie said...

It looks amazing Linda, love the background!

Victoria Freze said...

gosh... this is fabulous! love the color, background and texture! Linda, you are amazing designer!

Unknown said...

Oh Linda, this page is amazing!! That background makes me drool, lol! Love all the great texture, and all the pink. Awesome creation!!

Deb said...

WOW! That background looks amazing. This is such a gorgeous page.

Fiona said...

Love, love, love the background Linda, its fabulous! Stunning layout.
Fiona
x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Fantastic mixed media. Gorgeous textured background. Your layout is very, very beautiful.

Ella Swan said...

Lovely layout Linda! Very feminine and gorgeous!! Lovely photo to showcase too and that background work is amazing - love the mesh tape!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails