But anyways...here are the final 2 weeks worth of pics for December....
15. Outdoors - At the end of my street
16. Something you made - Potato Salad for a Christmas get together
17. On the floor - the start of some Christmas wrapping
18. Makes you feel merry - 1 week until this jolly fella makes his visit
19. Something beginning with S - Spring snow
(this one is an old pic from back in October at Blackheath)
20. Weather - Hot & dry with a slight wind!
(sunset shot taken at the end of my street)
21. Tree - A chinese elm in my backyard
22. Decoration - A snow globe with a light that changes colour
(received as a gift from work last year)
23. Joy is - The gift of giving
24. Tradition (something you always do) - Lots of indulgence of wine over the Christmas period
(this one wasn't taken by me....stole it off the net!!! lol)
25. Lunchtime - Christmas lunch
26. Mess - Just a small part of it!
27. How you relax - after a day on the road
28. Cold - Irish Pear Cider
29. Hot - Camp kitchen (stirring the pot, as he always does! lol)
30. Something that made you smile this year - lots of things, but one that really touched me & brought a massive smile to my face was receiving these totally gorgeous cards in the mail all the way from the Ukraine from the super talented Victoria Freze (thanks again Victoria...they mean the world to me! ♥)
31. Self portrait - Taken at The Grotto along The Great Ocean Road
Still no scrapping that I can share....sorry!
Hopefully I'll have some soon :)
For those in Australia...take care & be safe in this terrible heat wave that we're experiencing....supposed to be a top of 42c here today & 43 tomorrow! (for those who use Fahrenheit, that's 107.6/109.4...which is bloody hot!)
Until next time....xxx