Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January sneak peeks of my 2crafty DT work

Hello there everyone....Happy New Year!!!
Hope everyone is feeling a-o-k this morning & not suffering too bad from a hangover!
We had a fairly quiet one....we've been touring The Great Ocean Road since Boxing Day.
Another place that was on my bucket list that I can now tick off....it truly is an amazing place!

Anyways...on with the show.
Today is my turn to share some layouts over on the 2crafty blog.
Here are a few sneak peeks.....






  







To have a looksie at the layouts in full, pop on over to the 2crafty blog for the full reveal HERE 
I'd love for you to check them out & leave me a comment so that I know you visited :)

That's all for now....time to get back to touring :))
Take care...xx


4 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Oh love your sneak peaks xx Amy off to there blog now

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

What a beautiful sneak peek. Will check out the full layout soon. Happy New Year, Linda!

Chantelle said...

beautiful work Linda - have checked out the blog too - LOVE it :)

Unknown said...

Sneaky peeks aren't enough, need to see all of it! I guess I will just have to hop on over to 2crafty ;)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails