Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2crafty....in case you missed them

Hello there fellow scrappers...thanks for dropping by today :)

I'm back to share my January DT layouts for 2crafty....in full.  I only shared some sneak peeks before, but can now reveal the full layouts :)

The first one is one of my new favourites :)





 Using Kaisercraft's Pickled Pear collection..... and the photo is of an amazing house (well it's actually way bigger than a house...but mansion doesn't quite seem the right word for it.  Perhaps Homestead is better) near Oberon in NSW where they hold open days for their stunning gardens, twice a year.  I went in spring, but would also love to go back again in Autumn, which is when their next open day is :)
 
 
 
Ok next.....
 



Pic of my gorgeous DD....and funnily enough, the photos were taken on the same day at Mayfield Gardens in the above layout...lol
 
I won't go into the products & technques used on the 2crafty chipboard....you can pop on over to the 2crafty blog HERE if you are interested to check all the info out :)
 
Thanks again for dropping by & for all your lovely comments :)
Until next time....take care!  xx

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Both are Beautiful, Linda!!!! love how you worked the chippies!!
hugs!

Bente Fagerberg said...

These are stunning. Love all your scrumptious layering and mixing of patterns on the first one. Both have such lovely flower-clustering :-) Beautiful!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layouts...beautiful layering...and I wish I can lay my hands on those yummy chippies.

scrap by Dri said...

What beautiful production! Loved Mayfield. hugs

Marelize said...

I think I have seen these, but I can look at it again an again. :) Your work is always stunning. xx

Keren Tamir said...

Stunning creations love love them

Rachael Funnell said...

2 ABSOLUTELY STUNNING layouts Linda..... all the chippie looks Incredible!! LOVE the color combo's in both of these...

Eila Sandberg said...

Reading the comments about your two layouts - the first mystery one now that it's been removed for publication! congratulations Linda! really curious to see it! Love the pop of blue in the second one, marvellous page again! mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails