Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January week 1 - FMS photo a day challenge

Hello again everyone...I hope everyone is well :)

Just thought I'd quickly pop in to share my first week of photos for the Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge {going to try to keep on top of it this month!! lol}

Ok, so here we go.....

1.  Today - A visit to the Timboon Railway Shed Distillery in Victoria
{There were so many delicious looking goodies to buy here...
not to mention those of the distilled variety!}
 
 
 
2.  Something new - Book I bought about the Great Ocean Road
{from the Timboon distillery above....lol just noticed it still has the price tag}
 
 
 
3.  Heart - A heart cookie that I spotted in a bakery at Daylesford
{it had a lemon filling...was ok, but not that good}
 
 
 
4.  The view from here - Cattle grazing along the side of the road 
otherwise known as the "long paddock"
{taken through my filthy windscreen...lol}
 


5.  Movement - There wasn't much movement around on this day, besides the air streaming out of the A/C ducts, as it was just so hot (42C).....So I opted for an older photo (taken last year sometime) of DS on his motocross bike...in mid air
 


6.  Mine - Part of my bear collection
{the taller golden coloured one at the back, behind the one in the yellow raincoat,
I've had since I was 3 or so years old :) }
 


7.  Street - Through the caravan mirror while driving along The Great Ocean Road
{it was still too bloody hot this day, so again opted for a photo I took the week before}
 
That's it for now....I have been getting a bit of scrapping done, but can't share yet as it's for DT commitments next month.  Although I'm hoping to get a challenge or 2 done later in the week :)
 
Until next time....take care! xx
 

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I LOVE your FMS photos....my fave is the teddy bear shot....sooooo cute!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! Love your photos, I look forward to them daily on FB. Your bear collection is sweet :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great photos and awesome bear collection;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails