Monday, January 14, 2013

Scrap Friends sketch #9

Good evening fellow scrappers...how is everyone today?

Just a quick post tonight to share a layout I scrapped over the weekend, and it's for ScrapFriends sketch #9

Here is what I came up with using another pic from our recent trip down to The Great Ocean Road...


Apologies for the not so good pic
 
As the title says, the photo is from the amazing Bay of Martyrs...it was nothing short of beautiful!
I've used up leftover pieces of quite a few different My Minds Eye ranges....and there's also a few little leftover pieces of 2crafty chipboard in there as well - ATC Flourish 2, Funky Heart, a gorgeous little Kite & my last leftover piece of Barbed Wire
 
 
Here is a looksie at the sketch....
 
 
 
And now for some close ups :)
 
 
 
 
My small cluster with 2 pieces of 2crafty...the small flourish & funky heart.
 
The 2crafty kite & the barbed wire right at the top.
 
I've added some journaling on the little pull out tag...and there is a a Flair button that I won on a blog hop from Marcia Pringle :)
 
 
I can't remember the last time I did a layout on white cardstock....but I quite like the results.
I think this would have to be one of my most favourite colour combos <3
& I had a heap of fun with the textured background too.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today :)
Have a great day/night....xx

14 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

really like))

Kel said...

STUNNING Linda- the colours are just GORGEOUS!!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. This looks fabulous! I love all the layers under the photo and wonderful color combo too.. and good on you for using up scraps too!! It is a good feeling to use it all up!

Tracee said...

Fab page and I love the touches of stitching too! Tx

Victoria Freze said...

Linda, I just love this layout and its colors! so beautiful circles, what are they made of?

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful my friend. How very beautiful these colours look with that beautiful photo. AI love the texture in the dots in the background too.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love this!!! What a bright and fun page. As always so full of interesting details!!

Jasmine S said...

Awesome background work and the colours in the pic are sooooo vivid. Gorgeous work Miss Linda.

Marelize said...

Gorgeous! I just love everything you do Linda! xx

Unknown said...

Linda this layout is probably my new favourite of yours - this totally ROCKS! I love everything about this

Lizzy Hill said...

SENSATIONAL...love the colours..those 'circles'on the bg ROCK & the hex's are pretty neat, too...gorgeous layers....soooo glad you joined us at Scrap Friends....rocked it as always:):):)

Gina said...

this is so beautiful Linda..the colours and details are amazing! :) x

Eila Sandberg said...

"quite like the result" huh? the white cardstock is the perfect backdrop for this amazing page! just look at the hexagons against the masking and the drops of mist, absolutely exquisite Linda! xoxox

Ella Swan said...

I do love that colour combo too & yes, white cardstock always makes for a fabulous layout in my opinion. Another truly beautiful piece of work - I really love your style!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails